Carla Pecoraro is a Commercial Real Estate Investment broker with Compass, principal with KCT Investments, business owner, and contractor in the Bay Area. Originally from Marin County, her focus is to connect with owners and professionals and invest in long-term opportunities for future generations. Prior to joining Compass Commercial Carla started her brokerage career at Marcus & Millichap San Francisco where she worked closely with nationally recognized and local principals For four years. Over the last nine years she has helped manage buildings in the Bay Area and teamed up with owners to develop strategic ownership plans that focus on increasing income and preserving wealth in order to establish and preserve the family legacy of investing. Her team helps clients by providing analyses, consultations and marketing services directly to real estate investors, purchasers and sellers. Her team provides primary deal analyses on multiple acquisitions and joint-venture targets, including complex P&L, B/S, and Cash Flow valuation modeling. They have traded over $353,000,000 in assets over the last 4 years throughout the US. Carla conducts extensive research in factors affecting the local real estate markets including, macroeconomic conditions, local real estate markets and sub-market valuation analyses in order to advise and assist clients in the 1031 Exchange process.
Carla was a business owner by the age of 18 and property owner at 21. She enjoys working with families and young professionals to achieve their goals in property ownership. As many families find themselves at different phases in the investment cycle, some clients seek ways to achieve passive income without hands-on management. Her experience with institutional investors, developers, banks, angel investors, peer to peer lenders, and venture capitalists has enabled her to provide the missing link between thought and opportunity. Carla is trilingual and happy to assist clients in English, Spanish, and Italian.
CREW East Bay
Urban Land Institute
CAA- California Apartment Association
NMHG - National Multi-Housing Group
Bay Area Wealth Builders
Speaker for San Francisco Economic Roundtable #SFERT
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Most Improved Agent 2017
Winner of CREW ELEVATE 2019 Rising Rockstar Award
Rising Leader CREW East Bay
- Fluent in Spanish
- One of Few Female Agents in the Company/Industry
- Highest Grossing entry level salesperson of 2017 Marcus & Millichap San Francisco
- Team ranked number one in sales and dollar volume for multi-family investment properties in Marin and Sonoma Counties, 2016-2019.
- Team closed over 200 transactions in investment properties including multi-family, industrial, mixed-use, single tenant and shopping centers.
- Negotiated contracts including pricing, deal terms and financing in transactions totaling in excess of $600 million.
- Provide analysis, consultation and marketing services to real estate investors, purchases, sellers conducted hundreds of broker opinions’ of value.
- Identifies Net Leased properties that meet your specific objectives.
- Provide customize a property search for you and identify exclusively listed and harder to find off-market properties
- Extensive experience as a principal with over 10 personal investment properties including multi-family investments, development sites, residential sub-divisions and land investments.
- Performs primary deal analysis on multiple acquisitions and joint-venture targets, including complex P&L, B/S, and Cash Flow valuation modeling.
- Executes successful marketing program for the sale of investment properties.
- Advises and assists clients in the 1031 Exchange process.
- Conducts expensive research in factors affecting the local real estate markets